Monday, March 3, 2014

Clear Scraps project for Ink, Paint, Stamp!

For those of you that haven't heard, I'm now working as the manager at a new store in High Point called Ink, Paint, Stamp!  We'll be open for business the beginning of April, but in the meantime we've been busy ordering and laying out the new store.  I did get a chance to put together a mini album the other day:


We received a huge shipment from Clear Scraps and they were generous enough to send us a few samples to play with including this adorable Lacey mixables album.


It came as a kit with precut papers and embellishments, but I changed it up with some different products that we'll be carrying in the store.


The paper line is called Art of Life collection from Kaisercraft.  I also used black Staz-on, some Tim Holtz stamps, and some flowers from Petaloo.


Ithink it turned out super fun, sorry for the bad pics though, they were taken at work.  I'm still trying to get my craft room together after the move, LOL


I am so thrilled that we'll be carrying a huge variety of Clear Scraps products, I've alway loved their albums and acrylic shapes and I'm totally excited to work with their  new mascils and more!


Hope you have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)